Seven awards celebrate the best in the RMWB Construction Industry
The Fort McMurray Construction Association is now accepting sponsors for its annual Construction Industry Recognition Awards, to be presented at the March 2017 luncheon.
Whether through innovation, environmental performance, safety, or community leadership, the awards celebrate the best in the construction industry in the Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo. These awards are open to any member in good standing of the Fort McMurray Construction Association.
The FMCA Construction Industry Recognition Program is a fantastic way to celebrate the outstanding performance of our industry firms, associations and individuals across the RMWB. Each year we will receive nominations that showcase the exemplary work being done in our industry, on projects across the RMWB. These awards help highlight the excellence our industry has to offer.
There are 7 awards available for sponsorship:
- Suppliers and Service Award of Recognition
Benefits of Sponsorship
- Company Logo on all Awards advertising
- A link from our website to your company’s website
- Preferred seating at the Awards Luncheon
- An option to secure a 1, 2 or 3 year sponsorship of the Award of your choosing
- The opportunity of making a speech and presenting to the award recipient
- Sponsorship fee of $350.00 annually
- The purchase of (1) corporate table (10 seats) at a special rate
- Personal invitation to award nominees and a guest to join you at your table
- The purchase of a trophy, gift, or certificate for the award recipient
- Advertise the award as “Award Name” sponsored by “Sponsor Name”
- Provide recognition on all award advertising, on website and event program
- Place the sponsor table at the front of the presentation area
- Provide your firm with the opportunity of making a brief speech and presentation to the Award Recipient at the Awards Luncheon