The Fort McMurray Construction Association is now accepting nominations for its 2018 awards, to be presented at a special Awards Luncheon in March 2018.
Whether through innovation, environmental performance, safety or community leadership, the awards celebrate the best in the Wood Buffalo Construction Industry. The awards are open to all members in good standing of the Fort McMurray Construction Association.
The 8 awards available are:
- Green Building Culture Award
- Outstanding Safety Culture Award
- Young Construction Executive Leadership Award
- Trade Contractor Award
- Project Achievement Awards (3 categories)
- Suppliers and Services Award of Recognition
- Outstanding Woman in Construction Award
- Home Builder of the Year Award
These awards provide a great opportunity to showcase our local firms and help them distinguish the positive work they are doing in Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo.
Nomination forms for each of the individual awards are available to the right, which includes the award terms of reference and judging criteria.
The deadline for nominations is February 23, 2018.